FROM GENEVA AIRPORT
1-5 bikes travel free
Baby & Booster seats
Ski & Board Equipment
SMS & Email Confirmation
Ticket & Invoice Online
The following terms and conditions apply to passengers booking with Massif Soleil Transfers (hereafter known as MST.)
1. Where two or more people are included on the same booking, or a booking is being made on behalf of a third party, the person purchasing the booking (the Client) shall be deemed to be acting as an agent for all members of the party travelling (the Passenger/s), and accepts the MST Terms and Conditions on behalf of each member of the party.
2. Where a booking is made by telephone, the booking is subject to, and the client accepts, the MST Terms and Conditions.
3. Payment is required at the time of booking. At this time MST will issue a Reservation Request. If MST is able to provide the service a confirmation email will then be sent to the Client. If MST is unable to provide the service a cancellation email will be sent to the Client. All payments made for a booking will be refunded in the same currency used for payment, if it is cancelled by MST.
4. The confirmation email is the ticket. This must be presented to the MST Driver or Representative for both the outward and return trip. A Reservation Request is not a valid confirmation of a booking.
5. You can cancel your reservation at any time. In all cases MST retain 20% of the price of the booking. If you cancel more than 14 days before your confirmed transfer, you will be entitled to a refund of 80% of the price paid. If you cancel less than 14 days before your first transfer on the booking confirmation, no refund will be allowed. Passengers arrested or delayed by customs officials, police or other government officials will be deemed to have terminated their agreement with MST. No refund is permitted in such circumstances. If you fail to meet with your driver, or have not called us to inform of any delays or cancellations to your flights and fail to show up at the agreed time, we will assume that you have cancelled your reservation with us.
6. Any complaint or request for refund must be made by email within one calendar month of the return date of travel.
7. Passengers are limited to one item of luggage, such as a suitcase or similar item, per person. Customers travelling to ski resorts may also travel with one ski or snowboard bag per person. Any excess baggage must be declared at the time of booking. MST reserves the right to charge a supplement for excess baggage, or to refuse to transport excess items. Bikes and Golf Clubs not declared by checking the box in stage 4 of the MST booking process at the time of booking will be refused.
8. All luggage must be clearly labelled with the owner's name and destination address.
9. The make, model and type of vehicle used for MST transfers may vary from those pictured on the MST website.
10. MST will endeavour to honour requests made in the Special Requests box, but are not obliged to do so.
11. All MST vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims, as required under local law. However, whilst every care is always taken, a customer's property is carried entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage. Passengers are advised to check their own travel insurance.
12. It is the responsibility of the Client to provide a full and valid drop-off/ pick-up address within the destination/ departure town selected for the transfer route at the time booking. If the address provided is incomplete or does not correspond with the selected transfer route, Passengers will be dropped off or collected at the central Tourist Office of the selected destination/ departure town.
13. It is the responsibility of the Client to provide a full and valid mobile phone number for the Passenger(s), including the International Dialling Code. It is the responsibility of the Passenger to check for messages left on this contact number during the final 24 hours prior to their return journey. Resort to airport pick-up times can vary due to weather or high levels of traffic, etc. If it is not possible to supply a mobile contact number, it is the responsibility of the Client to provide a valid resort contact number. Any notification of changes to pick-up times will be notified by SMS text or by calling the contact number provided. If neither mobile contact number nor resort contact can be supplied, it is the responsibility of the Passenger(s) to contact their agent on the number provided on their Transport Voucher to confirm their resort pick-up time. Failure to check for messages or to contact your Agent if no contact has been supplied may cause you to miss your resort pick-up, in which case no refund is available. If you have supplied full and valid contact number and have received no message, your pick-up will be as confirmed on your Transport Voucher. This is applicable to all MST services.
14. Any changes to booking details must be made by email directly at least 3 days prior to the date of outbound travel. All changes are subject to availability and may be subject to an administration charge. Any modifications are made at the discretion of MST.
15. Passengers are not permitted to carry alcoholic beverages onto MST vehicles for the purposes of consuming them therein.
16. MST reserves the right (and delegates to its Agents and drivers the right) to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/ or whose behaviour is considered to pose a threat to the driver, the vehicle and/ or other passengers or road users.
17. Smoking is not permitted in MST vehicles.
18. All MST transfers are door-to-door, where road access allows. There are several destinations where access is restricted for motor vehicles and central embarkation points. It is the responsibility of the Passenger to ensure that they are at the specified point as per the scheduled departure. If a Passenger misses their scheduled collection they will be offered space on the next available Scheduled Shared Transfer but no refund will be available.
19. If a Shared Transfer has been booked and the Passenger(s) is subject to delay, the driver will wait for up to 60 minutes from the Passenger(s)'s scheduled arrival time, after which the Passenger will be deemed to have missed their transfer. In this circumstance no refund is available. The Passenger(s) will be offered transport on the next available Shared Transfer to their destination. In the case of flight delays it is the responsibility of the Passenger to contact the Agent on the number provided on the Transport Voucher; this should be done as soon as the Passenger becomes aware of the delay to their flight.
20. If a Private Transfer has been booked and the Passenger(s) is subject to delay the driver will wait for up to 90 minutes from the original scheduled flight arrival time free of charge, after which the Passenger(s) will be deemed to have missed their transfer. In this circumstance no refund is available. Additional waiting time may be arranged by contacting your Agent in advance on the number provided on your Transport Voucher, at a cost of €20 per hour or part thereof, subject to availability. In the case delays it is the responsibility of the Passenger(s) to contact the Agent on the number provided on the Transport Voucher; this should be done as soon as the Passenger becomes aware of the delay to their flight. If a Private Transfer Service has been missed through delays, the Passenger(s) will be offered transport on the next available Shared or private Transfer service to their destination subject to availability. If a Private Transfer has been booked, flights will be monitored. The driver will wait up 60 minutes from the actual flight arrival time, after which time a charge of €30 will apply for each additional 30 minutes, payable directly to the driver.
21. If a Passenger(s)'s flight has been cancelled and the Passenger(s) is now travelling at a later time, they will be offered transport on the next available Shared Transfer or Private Transfer to their destination. However, the Transfer booking is tied to the Scheduled Flight Times entered at the time of booking, if a flight is cancelled the Passenger(s) will be deemed to have lost their transfer and no refund will be available.
22. If the Passenger(s) has provided us with the wrong flight times, and has not informed us within 24hr of their departure dates, then in this case your transfer will be cancelled and no refund offered. If on the day, we are waiting for your allocated time flight and find out that you are in fact booked on an early or later flight, then again your transfer will be cancelled and no refund offered.
23. All children travelling that required by law need to book a baby/child seat. This must be pre-ordered and could result in your transfer being cancelled if we haven't been informed 24hr before your pick up dates.
24. MST will endeavour to carry the Passenger(s) with the minimum of discomfort and inconvenience to their destination at the time shown on their Transport Voucher. However MST will not incur any liability whatsoever if circumstances beyond its control prevent the achievement of this responsibility. The following are examples of circumstances which are not within our control (this list is not exhaustive): Accidents causing delays to the vehicle.
Restricted vehicular access.
Exceptional or severe weather conditions
Compliance with requests of the police or government officials
Vandalism and/ or terrorism
Unforeseen traffic delays
Industrial action by third parties
Problems caused by other clients
Other circumstances affecting passenger safety
25. On the day of transport if MST fail for any reason within its control to deliver its passengers to the destination confirmed on their Transport Voucher, MST will provide suitable transport, such as another coach, train, private car, taxi etc, to take them there. Any reimbursement made by MST for the costs incurred by the passenger in taking alternative means of transport to get to their confirmed destination will be no more than the cost of getting to that destination by taxi. Reimbursement for costs incurred will only be paid upon presentation of valid receipts.
26. Nothing can affect the consumers' statutory rights.
27. MST reserves the right to cancel your reservation if circumstances beyond our control make it impossible to carry out the transfer . Written confirmation of any cancellation will be provided if the cancellation is more than 72 hours before the transfer. Verbal confirmation of cancellation will be provided if cancellation is less than 72 hours before the transfer. The customer is entitled to a full refund of monies paid.
28. MST cannot be held responsible for the actions, improper or otherwise, of passengers towards one another.
29. Any damage or soiling of the vehicles by the client or passengers is unacceptable and will be charged to the client accordingly. Soiling of the vehicles due to travel sickness incurs a 50 euro surcharge payable on the spot to the driver by the client.